Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
A Kforce client, a premier CPA / Management Consulting Firm in New York, New York (NY) is seeking an Audit Senior for their Non Profit practice.
In this exciting, challenging role, you will visit clients and perform a variety of connecting services related to business processes, procedural, internal controls, accounting and reporting and systems.
Responsibilities May Also Include:
* Examines records, reports, operating practices, and documentation to ensure compliance with established internal control procedures
* Compares items to documentation to verify assets and liabilities
* Documents audit tests and findings
* Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires
* Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires and recommending new policies and procedures
* Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report and discussing findings with auditees
* Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
* Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends
* Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement