Apex Systems, Inc Android Developer (789895) in New York, New York
We are partnering with a major media company in NYC to identify a Android Developer with experience in 3rd party libraries. You will be working on a brand-new mobile platform for a major billion dollar media company. They have a strong reputation for innovation in their industry and they apply that same approach to their software & mobile development teams and projects!
If you're interested, please send your updated resume and availability for a call to Zach at firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills / Technologies:
3rd party Android libraries
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Minimum of 7 years work experience and a technical degree required
• This position reports to the Creative Technology/Executive Producer.
• This role works closely with our:
o Art Director
o Designer / Presentation Designer
o Designer / UI Designer
o VP of Innovation and Product Engagement
o As well as team members from:
§ Product Engineering (Software & Hardware Development)
§ Digital Operations
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.