Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Accenture Interactive - Digital Analytics Consulting Analyst - Targeted Locations
Location: USA-NY -New York
Organization: Accenture Interactive
Job Title: Digital Analytics Consulting Analyst
Location: New York (Preferred); San Francisco; Chicago; Boston; Washington DC
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Accenture Interactive helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale. Specifically we...
* Help companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics
* Design and deliver highly relevant experiences for consumers in real time, using the latest technologies to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits.
* Optimize marketing processes and integrate across the enterprise in order to maximize the opportunities of data, analytics and marketing outcomes.
* We build, deploy, maintain and scale marketing solutions that reduce complexity and cost
* Partner and team with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
* Offer our clients end to end solutions and services in Customer Data Management and Analytics, Customer Experience Management, Content Services, Digital Analytics, eCommerce, Marketing and Media Optimization, Marketing Operations, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology Services, Marketing Transformation and Merchandising Analytics and Optimization.
The results we deliver for our clients, we've delivered:
* 10-65 percent increase in traffic to websites from search and banners
* 20-40 percent increase in conversion for lead generation and customer acquisition
* Up to 100 percent increase in conversion rate for lead generation and customer acquisition
* 10-25 percent improvement in targeted conversion points and outcomes
* 30-60 percent decrease in campaign cycle time
* Up to 67 percent reduction in marketing acquisition costs
* 5-40 percent reduction in marketing costs
And more. We invite you to learn more athttp://www.accenture.com/us-en/Pages/service-driving-superior-marketing-performance.aspx
Willingness to travel up to 80%
* Bachelors degree in a mathematics/statistics or quantitative discipline where modeling and data analysis/manipulation skills were emphasized
* Minimum 1 year experience processing, combining and transforming large datasets in a commercial environment, using statistical applications such as SAS, SPSS, Matlab or R
* Minimum 1 year experience using logistic regression, cluster analysis, factor analysis, neural networks and other multivariate analysis techniques
* Minimum 1 year experience in digital marketing analytics or market research
* Highly numeric with strong attention to detail, and the ability to drive insight from analytics
* Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
* Ability to work within a multi-functional (analytics/technical/marketing) team on multiple projects, managing timelines and communicating risks/issues
* Strong understanding of digital marketing and how digital data is captured across channels (including web sites, paid and organic search, display media, email, social media).
* Working knowledge of choice modeling and/or experimental design would be highly regarded
* Knowledge in online marketing best practices and innovations would be highly regarded
* Knowledge of web optimization and/or web analytics tools would be highly regarded
* Experience working with user experience design, information architecture, agile web development processes, content management and social collaboration tools would be highly regarded
* Knowledge of emerging digital technologies/platforms/architectures would be highly regarded
* Based in New York, but with flexibility to travel up to 80% of your time
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accentureis an Equal Opportunity Employer.Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.