Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Product Manager, Digital Media
Location: New York City, NY
Last Updated: 01/31/2013
We are currently seeking a Product Manager, Digital Media in New York City, NY.
Job Title: Product Manager, Digital Media
VeriFone is seeking a Product Manager to work with its payments and media teams to deliver a Taxi TV consumer experience for the New York market, Las Vegas, Boston, Chicago, as well as other potential domestic and international markets.
The product manager will gather and document requirements for new functionalities and enhancements to the Taxi TV platform. As Product Manager, you will develop, QA, and activate new features from the media marketplace, consumer agencies, and payments technology.
You will work with engineering and marketing/sales counterparts to define product requirements and ensure releases and roll-outs reflect expected operational / business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Execute media production and coordination of TaxiTV platform for new markets
• Oversee the roll-out of features for various TaxiTV markets
• Carry out acceptance testing of features
• Work with operations managers and sales reps to support unique, high-value taxi sales opportunities, such as digital stagings
• Coordinate NY Channel 1 production, local media and TLC taxi needs
• Develop and execute local market requirements for media, such as prologue and epilogues and special taxi info content, as well as surveys
• Assist in partner and vendor integrations
Knowledge & Experience:
• 3+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
• Strong writing and requirements gathering techniques.
• Knowledgeable in software and technology.
• Video and Audio production skills a plus.
• Software Development work experiences expected.
VeriFone is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer