Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Digital Inventory Product Manager
Location: New York City, NY
Last Updated: 01/31/2013
We are currently seeking a Digital Inventory Product Manager in New York City, NY.
Job Title: Digital Inventory Product Manager
VeriFone is seeking a Digital Inventory Product Manager to develop features and enhancements to its digital media operations. The ideal candidate will have a background in ad servers, digital out-of-home technologies, and reporting and inventory management systems.
The product manager will gather requirements from operations team members for new capabilities for its existing ad servers, reporting tools, and other aspects of sales operations. As Digital Inventory Product Manager, you will develop, QA, and activate new features and work with the operations staff to ensure successful implementation and adoption.
You will work with engineering and marketing/sales counterparts to ensure releases and roll-outs reflect expected operational / business needs. This position, while technology-focused, will require that the PM focuses on revenue goals and cost-savings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop features of inventory, forecasting, ad delivery and reporting systems
• Examine and execute integration of sales operations and billing tools such as Salesforce.com, Quattro, and Goldmine
• Develop enhanced POP and reporting tools
• Work with third party networks to deliver ad campaigns to fill inventory needs
• Create new ad and business intelligence products such as behavioral analysis, audience metrics, and post-sales audience measurement reports
• Assist in partner and vendor integrations
• Document a supportable process for ad trafficking, targeting, and delivery
• Troubleshoot existing reporting issues and operational inefficiencies
Knowledge & Experience:
• 3+ years of software product management experience, particularly with ad servers, analytics, order management, and CRM systems
• Strong writing and requirements gathering techniques
• Ad and Media industry experience, especially digital ad delivery, a must
VeriFone is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer