Staffmark Investment LLC Clinical Trials Coverage Budget Analyst in New Hyde Park, New York
MANDATORY - Knowledge of clinical trials, medical terminology, billing, negotiation skills and QuickBooks experience
** Microsoft Office at the intermediate level or above
** Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
1. Reviews, edits and negotiates budgets with Pharmaceutical Companies on a per trial basis to maximize revenue.
2. Processes budget and contract amendments
3. Edits and returns comments on budgets within 24 *V 48 hours of their receipt.
4. Follows up with sponsor and site on a timely basis to ensure a rapid turnaround of all budgets.
5. Develop Clinical Trials Coverage Analyses and billing grids for qualifying clinical trial projects that include routine (standard of care) costs vs. research related costs.
6. Document and disseminate CTCA determinations to sites.
7. Prepares Study Memoranda appropriate for each clinical trial, outlining the terms of indemnification, publication, confidentiality and specifies budget details accordingly as needed
8. Identifies items that require invoices in the final contract and distinguishes pass through/overhead items to ensure invoices generated by staff members accurately reflect Administrative Fees, Upfront payments and Advances.
9. Ensures that final contract terms are consistent with the IRB approved informed consent document for each study as appropriate.
10. Requests Fund number's from NS/LIJ sites for payment purposes as needed.
11. Updates appropriate databases and spreadsheets as required.
12. Routinely updates management about the status of ongoing projects.
13. Maintain and update information in client computer databases as applicable.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled