GLOBALFOUNDRIES SMTS Facilities Engineer - BIM Manager in Malta, New York
Summary of Role :
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES Fab 8 is seeking a highly skilled and motivated BIM Lead to be part of the Facilities Design & Engineering (FDC) Team. The BIM Manager position will be responsible for developing and maintaining consolidated models for all buildings on the Fab8 Malta, NY site. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated experience with the use and model management of Autodesk Revit models. The successful individual will work with the FDC Layout Group to support activities through all phases of the project life cycle to ensure quality projects with lowest total costs of ownership are delivered and integrated into sustained long-term operations. The individual will report to the GLOBAL FOUNDRIES Fab 8 Layout Manager and will be located at GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab 8 in Malta, New York.
Essential Responsibilities :
· Provide leadership and guidance for all BIM activities within the FDC team
· Effectively facilitate discussions, agreements and deadlines with people on project teams.
· Identify and drive improvements in systems & processes that reduce waste, and continuously improve the quality of operations
· Ensure that project goals and objectives are met and identify resolution as barriers develop.
· Establish, maintain and improve critical and key success indicators.
· Establish a work environment characterized by mutual trust and respect, open and honest communications, teamwork and a passion for winning.
· Document, develop and implement BIM standards.
· Coordinate and manage all engineers and contractors to develop a consolidated BIM model for all buildings.
· Drive Cost improvements inherent in effective BIM implementation
· Coordinate activities of Laser Scanning crews and processing of point cloud data.
· Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
● Perform all activities in a safe ad responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
Required Qualifications :
· Education – Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum of 10 years of related experience for Industrial Facilities.
· Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet deadlines and commitments
· Strong project integration skills, leading across multiple departments and technical domains.
● Language Fluency – English (Written & Verbal)
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in BIM design
· Applicant must be a US Citizen, lawful permanent resident of the US., or protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a) (3)
· Strong passion for establishing and developing a BIM program within an operating industrial facility.
· Ability and willingness to learn/grow into technical areas beyond current education an area of expertise/experience
· Demonstrated ability to achieve team alignment influence stakeholders in all levels of the organization and experience in working with external constituencies
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with* GLOBAL ** FOUNDRIES *is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- GLOBAL ** FOUNDRIES *is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Organization: *SS FAC Engineering-890920061
Title: SMTS Facilities Engineer - BIM Manager
Location: North America Region-New York-Malta-US,NY,Malta
Requisition ID: 17004351