People's United Bank Staffing and Recruiting Coordinator in HAUPPAUGE, New York
Auto req ID: 9428BR
Posting Title: Staffing and Recruiting Coordinator
As a recruiting coordinator, you will responsible for supporting multiple recruiters with the daily administrative tasks of onboarding new hires to the bank.
You will be required to work towards multiple deadlines efficiently while maintaining accuracy and tracking documentation.
You will schedule and conduct appointments for new employee fingerprinting and I9’s and ensure required paperwork is completed and pre-employment requirements are met.
You will be responsible for monitoring results of all pre-employment requirements and follow appropriate internal process for discrepancies and items needing additional follow-up.
In addition to the above responsibilities, you will be asked to provide administrative and operational support for special projects, as directed.
During times of high volume, you could may assist in coordinating applicant interviews as with the recruiting team and may attend and/or conduct job fairs and open houses on occasion; approximately 1 or 2 per quarter.
This is a Full time 40 hour per week position; hours may be flexible based on the needs of the business. Typical work schedule is 8-5pm
• Recruiting Coordinator and/or Recruitment experience
• Knowledge of Kenexa, Brass Ring and other Applicant Tracking Systems
• Experience processing electronic fingerprinting preferred
• Previous experience handling sensitive/confidential information
• Prior experience conducting background screenings utilizing third party vendors and direct calls to employers
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft, Word, Outlook and Excel
• Adhere compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
• Ability to work well in a team environment and share knowledge and skills.
• Strong written and verbal skills are needed to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
• Strong customer service skills and professionalism required; Coordinators will meet with new employee to process on boarding and other new employee documents.
• Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy in a multi-tasking environment. Must be able to produce error free work.
• Impeccable attention to detail with the ability to handle many different tasks at different stages of completion at any given time
• Ability to maintain professionalism during stressful situations
• Ability to be resourceful and comfortable using internal and external contacts to complete assignments.
• Strong ability to prioritize work and multi-task in a high volume environment
• Ability to present oneself in a professional and confident manner when dealing with all levels of management to include the most senior level managers
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Must be avaialble to work Monday - Friday
Address 1: 100 MOTOR PARKWAY
Zip Code: 11788
People's United Bank and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.