Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Interactive Graphic Designer
Aurora Consulting Group seeks a detail-oriented Interactive Graphic Designer with a keen sense of design, and HTML/CSS knowledge and experience. The applicant will be responsible for design, execution and production of client projects. Must be proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator - Flash animation and coding is a plus. Applicant must be well-organized, able to multi-task, and work with little supervision. An important emphasis is placed on the interpersonal relations working within a close-knit team environment. Desire, integrity and attitude must match skill and work ethic.
• Exhibit strong design and layout skills in online portfolio
• Extensive knowledge of digital imaging with Adobe Creative Suite
• Extensive knowledge of basic HTML and CSS
• Efficient work process with great attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team and successfully incorporate art direction and feedback from multiple sources
• Preferred but not integral skills:
o Animation, Illustration, and video skills
• Basic web design, including graphic design, site navigation and content
• Mobile site design
• Email template design/programming
• Graphics production to support client sites
• Flash production of interactive banners
Full time position with medical benefits, vacation & holidays, 401K, life and disability insurance.
Human Resources Department
To apply for this, or any available position, please contact our Human Resources Department by Mail, eMail, or Fax. Resumes should be submitted as MS Word attachments. Please provide your Online Portfolio URL on your resume.
No phone calls for employment will be accepted.
Human Resource Manager
AURORA Consulting Group Inc.
7625 Seneca Street, PO Box 788
East Aurora, NY 14052-0788