Sr. Oracle Systems Analyst - Finance
Location: NY, Clarence - Headquarters
Number Needed: 1
The Senior Systems Analyst Oracle Financials (Analyst) is responsible for independently gathering, analyzing requirements, leading support of the Oracle Financials Suite of Applications and with supporting interfaces to and from peripheral applications and vendors. The Analyst functions as integrators, bringing together process and technology solutions to solve business issues. The Analyst performs accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of business issues.
- A functional professional with 5+ years of Oracle EBS Financials experience with at least 2 full lifecycle implementations.
- Strong experience in the GL, AR, AP, Assets, iExpenses and Cash Management modules of Oracle EBS 11i/R12.
- Possess strong experience in Finance process design and work directly with business and participate in design workshops as a subject matter expert.
- Ability in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Gather requirements, create design documents, and perform impact analysis for application changes and work on project delivery teams to provide enhanced or new functionality.
- Very good understanding of the interfaces to and from vendors and peripheral financial applications.
- Understand business problems, processes and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the business to achieve its goals.
- Deliver daily production break/fix support and also assist with enhancements to the Financial Applications.
- Coordinate integration testing, user acceptance testing and with creating training documents and assist in training end users.
Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Business function related degree or relevant significant work experience.
Configuration skills with Oracle Projects, Web ADI, Reports Manager, Procure to Pay and Order to Cash cycles
- Possess the technical and analytical abilities sufficient for the support and configuration of financials applications, including experience with Oracle workflows, AME and extensions
- Ability to guide technical resource when required to resolve bug fixes, and/or to setup alerts, workflows, interfaces and enhancements as needed
- Experience in working with Oracle Reports, Discoverer, Noetix and/or BI Publisher reporting tools
Are you a returning applicant?