Richardson Brands Company Maintenance Mechanic Manager in Canajoharie, New York
Manufacturer in Canajoharie is seeking an Experienced Maintenance Manager.
Reports To: Director of Operations
Job Summary: Support operations department objectives by keeping production equipment operating efficiently. Ensures company facilities are maintained to company standards.
Safe Quality Responsibilities:
1. Supervise the daily, weekly, monthly preventative maintenance inspections; conducts safety compliance inspections and maintains records of the production equipment.
2. Daily, weekly, and monthly preventative maintenance inspections and maintains records of the production equipment, conducts safety compliance inspections and maintains records of the production equipment.
3. Performs and instructs personnel in equipment start-up procedures and machine operation.
4. Purchase service of components used in the repair or preventative maintenance or equipment and facilities.
5. Analyzes equipment failures, determines causes and makes necessary adjustments or repairs.
6. Seek new technologies and automation opportunities and makes necessary adjustments or repairs.
7. Provides raining to ensure compliance with OSHA and other environmental Health and Safety regulations.
8, Oversees all aspects of building work projects, demolition, construction, installation and upgrades and repairs.
9. Responsible for facilities maintenance.
10. Perform mechanical and electrical maintenance of facility as needed.
11. Manage outside contractors.
12. Additional Responsibilities:
a. Perform other or similar duties as directed.
Function Responsibilities in absence of primary job holder: Maintenance Supervisor
Qualifications: The knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, electronics (PLO) hydraulics, heating ventilation, air conditioning, carpentry, welding, machining and fabricating. Proficiency in trouble shooting the before listed categories. Stamping equipment maintenance experienced preferred. Minimum 5-10 years experience in manufacturing equipment and 2-3 years in a supervisory role, college degree, college courses in engineering and business management preferred.
Salary based on experience.
Qualified applicants can email their resume to: Kerry.email@example.com OR
apply in person at Richardson Brands Company, 101 Erie Blvd., Canajoharie, NY