Anthem Program Coordinator - 135229 in Buffalo, New York
/Your Talent. Our Vision/.At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and togetherwe will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for assisting with the planning and implementation of external client facing programs that best meet the business needs. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Builds and maintains the business program plans and schedules, contributes to ensuring business deliverables are met, assist in documentation and project status tracing. Monitor activities to ensure the external client facing program objectives are met within established time frames and budgets. Additional responsibilities include; scheduling, conducting and attending meetings, supporting management in overall objectives, assessing costs and savings and assist in the payments of vendor invoices. Complies complex data and able to assist in preparing and delivering presentations as required.
Digital Solutions Program Coordinator primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Organizing and maintaining electronic files and records
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research; includes maintaining business program plans and schedules
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Managing budgets tied to each program supported
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
Requires a High School Diploma or GED; 3-5 years of experience in health care or 2-3 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. BA/BS degree preferred EOE.M/F/Disability/Veteran
Job Business Support
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Program Coordinator - 135229
Location: new york-Buffalo
Requisition ID: 135229