Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Associate Credit Risk Analyst 2-Credit Risk Management (Buffalo, NY)
Credit Risk maintains Relationship, Obligor and Facility data in credit systems for an industry-specific portfolio (i.e. Power or Chemicals). Process incoming credit requests and review for completeness and accuracy; record data in various credit systems. Prepare accurate Credit Approvals (CAs) in a timely manner.
Track Credit Approval (CA) progress during approval; ensure approvals are received in compliance with policy, and recorded in credit systems. Ensure timely changes in any critical data elements such as risk rating or classification status.
Monitor end-of-day exposure vs. limits, escalate detected exceptions per policy and obtain facilities to address recurring exceptions.
• Must be extremely organized, have great attention to detail and self-driven
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task based on urgency of business needs
• Must have ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
• Excellent work ethic is mandatory
• Intermediate PC skills, especially MS Excel; Access experience is a plus
• Must be highly analytical
• Excellent verbal communication and business writing skills