Davita Research Assistant in Bronx, New York
- Executes clinical trial procedures and subject care while complying with Good Clinical Practice, regulatory and protocol requirements.
- Records study data and maintains source documentation according to Good Documentation Practices.
- Maintains knowledge of research protocols and attends education sessions provided to research staff involved in conducting trial procedures.
- Assists with inventory, order and stocking of food, linens and supplies.
- Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the clinical research unit.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- Able to work evening/night/weekend shifts as necessary to support study schedules.
- Attention to detail and organization skills is required
- Strong Data Entry
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Minimum two (2) years' technical degree preferred
- Medical assistant or medical background preferred
- Research experience preferred
- Medical Assistant or medical background preferred
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
- Job Title: Research Assistant
- Job Function: Clinical Research
- Location: Bronx, New York
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.