Integer Manufacturing Team Member - Weekend 1st Shift in Alden, New York
The primary purpose of this job is to perform a variety of assembly and inspection operations following written procedures to meet production and quality requirements.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Adheres to Integer Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
2. Actively participates in “flex break” programs as required.
3. Sets up equipment needed for assembly/inspection as per process specification & QCI.
4. Assembles component parts as per print. Utilizes both manual and automatic machine operation.
5. Visually and/or dimensionally inspects parts and/or completed assemblies for conformance to specifications.
6. Completes required documentation.
7. May package assemblies for shipment.
8. Participates in team activity focusing on process/product improvement, problem resolution, and customer satisfaction.
9. Expands skill base through on the job training, cross training and classroom instruction.
10. Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
Minimum Experience: 0-3 years.
Specialized Knowledge: Ability to read, comprehend and follow detailed instruction. Must possess the ability to recognize obvious defects in workmanship
Special Skills: Ability to read blueprints preferred. Familiarity with microscopes and measuring devices preferred. Previous light assembly experience preferred
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Alden,NY
- Job Type: Manufacturing
- Experience: Not Specified
- Date Posted: 8/12/2017