Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Req. Number: 13907
Category(s): IT: Information Technology/Services
Department: Information Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Requirements / Description:
The Systems Analyst within our Electronic Health Records team will support the Siemens Soarian Clinicals application. This team member will be responsible for supporting operational functionality, build and implementation of Soarian Clinicals primarily in the utilization of procedural languages and/or scripting languages to support clinical workflows.
· Associate degree.
· 5-7 years of experience in system design, or in any combination of the following programming languages, tools, and protocols: SQL, COBOL, Visual Basic, HTML, JCL, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Office Suite, Sybase, OAS, OAS Gold, Cold Fusion, HL7, XML, and X12.
· Ability to analyze complex informational requirements and needs, identify problems, provide technical advice and consultation, and ensure efficient computer systems utilization; analyze data and develop logical solutions to problems; interface effectively and cooperatively with computer system users to maintain efficient system utilization; monitor system utilization and recommend appropriate revisions to processes, procedures, and operations.
· Ability to collect and analyze data to identify needs and/or problems; evaluate system effectiveness; research and analyze alternative solutions; draw logical conclusions; recommend and implement most appropriate actions to be taken.
· Ability to conduct and integrate assigned functions and activities in a cohesive and effective service delivery system; secure cooperation and teamwork among department staff and other departments/end-users.
· Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
Preferred Additional Qualifications
· Experience with any of the following: Siemens applications, Crystal Reports, Arden Syntax(Medical Logic Modules)
· Demonstrated experience in Electronic Health Record applications - Implementation, administration and maintenance
· Windows Server Management: ability to create and understand NTFS and share permissions as well as scheduling tasks and reading the windows event viewer
· Experience supporting an application residing within a Citrix environment